when i was in grade 5 i handed out powerpuff girl valentines to the class
people made fun of me for liking ‘a girl show’
that made me really upset and it still upsets me when i hear people refer to something as MEDIA FOR X GENDER
no if you enjoy that shit REPRESENT THAT SHIT GET HELLO KITTY TATTOOED ON YOUR HAIRY ASS BACK DUDE
GI JOE THEMED BOOBS? FUCK IT YOLO GET HE MAN TATTOOED ON THERE WHILE YOU ARE AT IT
here’s your daily reminder that
- you aren’t worthless
- you’re worth more than you think you are
- you mean a lot to someone
- you’ve done something to make someone laugh or smile
- you’ve laughed and smiled
- you’re good enough
- you deserve to be happy
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re you and nothing can change that
- and there’s no one else you need to be
Let me just remind you.
One of these days, you’re going to buy the newest Mario game or Zelda game, and you’re super excited.
You go home all giddy and happy like a little kid who’s getting a new game they’ve been wanting for so long now. You turn on your console and put the game in.
As the game boots up, before you are taken to the title screen, a black screen shows up, and white text will appear on the screen…
"In loving memory of Shigeru Miyamoto"
In the United States:
1. Find job
2. Make money
3. Be depressed
4. Pay bills for things that make you slightly happy
5. Get told to suck it up, its life
6. Continue to be depressed
7. Work until you die from sadness